Any student who pays the fees for admission/registration for any course and wants to withdraw/ask for refund before the program commences or before the students online program login details are sent is eligible for a refund. After the commencement of course/batch, No refund of fee will be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
Fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable irrespective of the mode of payment unless request for cancellation of application/refund is made by the student in writing before course commencement.
Cancellation of Admission Policy:
Your admission may be cancelled by ISCOS on the following grounds:
- if the supporting documents/copy of your educational certificates are not provided.
- if the fee paid is less than the applicable fee.
- if at any time it becomes known that the minimum eligibility criteria are not fulfilled by the student.
- if incorrect or wrong information is provided by the student.
- if the code of conduct as laid down by ISCOS is not adhered to.
Note: Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and the student will not be eligible for any refund under any circumstance whatsoever.