- Results of Term End Examination 2015-2016 announced on 14th June 2016. Click here to download.
- MOU between ISCOS and Institute of Biomedical Sciences, University of São Paulo, Brazil for Teaching, Research and Community Services.
- Scientific position with experience in science communication
- Science Communicators required in Hong Kong:
Interested candidates may contact at email@example.com
- Indian Journal of Science Communication published by ISCOS, Lucknow –classified under “A” Category by Jawaharlal Nehru University(JNU), New Delhi
- INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION FOR SCIENCE JOURNALISTS
ATTEND & COVER THE KAVLI PRIZE AWARD (NORWAY 3-9 SEPT. 2016)
- Apply on-line for admission in 18th batch of one year "Training Course in Science Journalism" (Through Online Education). Last date 31 August 2016
- Supplementary Term End Exam (Session 2015-2016) examination will held as per below schedule, click here to download Registration Form:
EXAMINATION PAPER-I, DATE: 12-08-2016, TIME: 6 PM to 9 PM (IST)
EXAMINATION PAPER-II, DATE: 13-08-2016, TIME: 6 PM to 9 PM (IST)
EXAMINATION PAPER-III, DATE: 14-08-2016, TIME: 6 PM to 9 PM (IST)
For further queries kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Indian Science Communication Society is a voluntary and non-governmental organisation established in 1994 by a group of self motivated professionals. Science writers and Scientists driven by the visionary zeal and passions to popularise science and scientific temper among the Indian masses.
OUR ALUMNI COME FROM ORGANISATIONS LIKE