- Prime Minister's address at 101st Indian Science Congress in Jammu
- ISCOS –Trainees in Science Journalism invited for National Students’ Film Award 2014
- Bursaries at Manchester for science communication MSc
- Career in Science Communication & Journalism
- National Award for Dr. Manoj Kumar Patairiya, Editor IJSC
- Admission Notice for "One Year Training Course in Science Journalism" Session 2014-2015 (Through Correspondence / Online Education)
- Apply on-line for admission in "One Year Training Course in Science Journalism" Session 2014-2015 (Through Correspondence/ Online Education). Last Date - 31st March, 2014
- ISCOS-TCSJ (2013-2014) final examination online/class room will held on 28-29-30 March 2014. Students are allowed to appear in final examination only subject to submission of all assignments of Module A, B & C before 15th March 2014.
Examination papers will appear in the Student Panel on given date and time for Session 2013-2014 as per below schedule:
EXAMINATION PAPER-I, DATE: 28-03-2014, TIME: 6 PM to 9 PM (IST)
EXAMINATION PAPER-II, DATE: 29-03-2014, TIME: 6 PM to 9 PM (IST)
EXAMINATION PAPER-III, DATE: 30-03-2014, TIME: 6 PM to 9 PM (IST)
Indian Science Communication Society is a voluntary and non-governmental organisation established in 1994 by a group of self motivated professionals. Science writers and Scientists driven by the visionary zeal and passions to popularise science and scientific temper among the Indian masses.