- Wanted Scientific Assistant (m/f) Science Communication
- Required tenure-track Assistant Professor in Science/ Health/ Environmental/ Risk Communication at The University of Utah
- American Association for the Advancement of Science announces "AAAS 2016 Annual Meeting" in Washington, D.C. from February 11-15, 2016.
- First provisional list of the candidates selected for "Training Course in Science Journalism" Session 2015-2016.
- Dr. Anil Sharma ,ISCOS Alumni honoured by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India for making outstanding efforts in science and technology communication through innovative and traditional methods.
- Indian Journal of Science Communication published by ISCOS, Lucknow –classified under “A” Category by Jawaharlal Nehru University(JNU), New Delhi
- 15th Indian Science Communication Congress (ISCC-2015); 25-26 December, 2015 at Regional Science City, Lucknow on “Social Media: Connecting Science to Society”
Register Online Now – Click here
Last date of Online Registration - 15 December, 2015.
15th ISCC-2015 Announcement – Click here to Download
- Apply on-line for admission in "One Year Training Course in Science Journalism" Session 2016-2017 (Through Online Education). Last Date- 29 February 2016
Indian Science Communication Society is a voluntary and non-governmental organisation established in 1994 by a group of self motivated professionals. Science writers and Scientists driven by the visionary zeal and passions to popularise science and scientific temper among the Indian masses.
OUR ALUMNI COME FROM ORGANISATIONS LIKE