- Second provisional list of the candidates selected for "Training Course in Science Journalism" Session 2016-2017.
- Wanted Science Writers: KNC Media & Entertainment, Mumbai are looking for writers on science and technology episodes which will be 15 minutes of duration and 52 episodes of series. If interested send your details to Mr. Rahul Sharma, Phone: 022-40032606, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com
- CSIR-National Institute of Science Communication And Information Resource (NISCAIR) - Walk in Interview
- MOU between ISCOS and Institute of Biomedical Sciences, University of São Paulo, Brazil for Training Course in Science Journalism
- Scientific position with experience in science communication
- Science Communicators required in Hong Kong:
Interested candidates may contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indian Journal of Science Communication published by ISCOS, Lucknow –classified under “A” Category by Jawaharlal Nehru University(JNU), New Delhi
- INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION FOR SCIENCE JOURNALISTS
ATTEND & COVER THE KAVLI PRIZE AWARD (NORWAY 3-9 SEPT. 2016)
Indian Science Communication Society is a voluntary and non-governmental organisation established in 1994 by a group of self motivated professionals. Science writers and Scientists driven by the visionary zeal and passions to popularise science and scientific temper among the Indian masses.
OUR ALUMNI COME FROM ORGANISATIONS LIKE